I suggest you ...

Where is Craigslist helper for Chrome?

Removed it and now nowhere to be found. Your home page link is dead, not found in Chrome store extensions. Would like to download it again. Please tell me where I can get it! Love this extension! Thank you!

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

can i post another country cl post

• Anonymous commented  · 

Rick C. (aka Wifi Brain), nice self promotion by sending everyone to your developer site @ Google Groups.

• jrw1621jrw1621 commented  · 

To Rick C,
        My FF version from your link below has recently stopped providing picture preview. Is there any new FF release planned soon?
        My Chrome version works fine and it is all that I used Chrome for.
        Thanks.

• Jeffrey Jeffrey commented  · 

The developer is Ziink (contact listed on secure Google website as ziinkaddon@gmail.com (I just tried the email addy & it did not bounce). Ziink owns/owned ziink.com according to secure FireFox website (site is not currently live).

The developer also took down the Firefox version. I was able to download the Safari version, but need to open Safari and try installing it now.

Bring back the Chrome CraigsList Helper!

• Dan P.Dan P. commented  · 

Thank you Rick C. I was actually digging in to this trying to do the exact same thing! Thanks so much. This is brilliant.
        RW...

• Rick CRick C commented  · 

I found another forum talking about this, and decided to share it with you guys. There is a post of an old mirror site that should still have it.

• Guy BaileyGuy Bailey commented  · 

It stopped working a couple weeks ago. I still have it installed but had to disable it. I would pay for this extension as I used it all the time.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

yeah its a shame it's gone, it really helps achieve a lot in a short period of time. I'd donate to bring it back!

• jrw1621jrw1621 commented  · 

I cry my self to sleep every night missing CLH!

• RaVeNRaVeN commented  · 

Dude bring it back...I'll even donate...

• mike janickmike janick commented  · 

ditto. how can we help bring the site back?

• MikeMike commented  · 

This is my favorite extension, I had to re-install chrome and lost CL helper. Please bring it back, I don't think I can browse craigslist anymore without it!

• AshleighAshleigh commented  · 

Same thing here! Love this extension - so much better than all others. Where has it gone?

Feedback and Knowledge Base